Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Novembre 2019
Voir la pièce jointe 5833
Voir la pièce jointe 5834
DESCRIPTION
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, it is a great improvement to your donation system. It allows for armor, health, playermodels, money and more to be bought in game.

What is this script?
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, these items could be player models, permanent weapons, cash, health or armor Etc. All items can be added to a config and can be given a custom function. Players can earn credits by exchanging DarkRP cash at an NPC, PayDays and more.
Why should I buy this script?
Well, this script improves the experience of your server for your players as it means that when donating they only have to make 1 purchase outside of the game and can then make many more purchases in game with credits, also makes players want to play on the server more as they can be given credits for just playing on the server, also it makes the server more unique and fun for the players as it gives them something to work for and it adds some flare to your server.
What can be bought with Credits?
Well, anything can be bought with credits as each item can be given its own custom function to run when the item is bought, this could mean that quite a lot can be done. But, what is there by default? There are armor and health items, DarkRP cash, player models, weapons, Permanent Weapons, ULX/ServerGuard user groups, and cars. But with a little bit of lua knowledge you can add way more, or if you don't want to do that, just create a support ticket and I will be sure to help you out!
How can Player's get Credits?
  • Custom commands (/addcredits, /setcredits)
  • Exchange DarkRP cash to credits at an NPC
  • For playing on the server
  • Using simple functions (player:AddCredits( amount ))
  • Through your donation system
In-game Commands!
  • "/addcredits (Player) (Amount)"
  • "/setcredits (Player) (Amount)"
Support
I provide support for the script through the discussions section and through support tickets, also if you add me on steam I will be happy to help!
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
merci bg

BURGER 2

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Février 2021
DESCRIPTION
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, it is a great improvement to your donation system. It allows for armor, health, playermodels, money and more to be bought in game.

What is this script?
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, these items could be player models, permanent weapons, cash, health or armor Etc. All items can be added to a config and can be given a custom function. Players can earn credits by exchanging DarkRP cash at an NPC, PayDays and more.
Well, this script improves the experience of your server for your players as it means that when donating they only have to make 1 purchase outside of the game and can then make many more purchases in game with credits, also makes players want to play on the server more as they can be given credits for just playing on the server, also it makes the server more unique and fun for the players as it gives them something to work for and it adds some flare to your server.
Well, anything can be bought with credits as each item can be given its own custom function to run when the item is bought, this could mean that quite a lot can be done. But, what is there by default? There are armor and health items, DarkRP cash, player models, weapons, Permanent Weapons, ULX/ServerGuard user groups, and cars. But with a little bit of lua knowledge you can add way more, or if you don't want to do that, just create a support ticket and I will be sure to help you out!
In-game Commands!
Support
I provide support for the script through the discussions section and through support tickets, also if you add me on steam I will be happy to help!
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
merci

ToxicMods

VeryLeak's Unique Member 👑
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
22 Décembre 2017
Thanks for this leak, hopefully this works

theoqlf9z

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
7 Mars 2021
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
on va tester

tamerlan011104

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Janvier 2020
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden content]

OVY_Nydos

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
22 Juillet 2018
Je vais essayer merci a vous

BastienEnVrai

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
13 Octobre 2019
Grave good merci à toi je vais pouvoir faire des trucs de ouuufffff

John Albatroz

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
28 Octobre 2017
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
Merci pour ton partage je vais tester si c'est bien

Spyrocks

VeryLeak's Unique Member 👑
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
11 Décembre 2017
sa à l'air super cool cet addon

austin21355

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Octobre 2020
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
nice

bousouky

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Juillet 2018
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
Hmm merci sa a l'air sympa a modifier

Extazzz

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
14 Janvier 2021
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
Incroyable bg

jespersvall222

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
30 Octobre 2020
hvent found anywhere else, thanks a lot!

bulka

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
9 Février 2021
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden content]
mrc

Juju190

l'Affirmé 🥈

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Janvier 2021
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
bv

SBurmasS

l'Accru 🥇
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
21 Janvier 2018
merci thank you for the addon, i like it

hecib16311

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Juin 2020
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden content]
thanskkas

Haut Bas