J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
6 Mai 2019
M
Voir la pièce jointe 5833
Voir la pièce jointe 5834
DESCRIPTION
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, it is a great improvement to your donation system. It allows for armor, health, playermodels, money and more to be bought in game.

What is this script?
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, these items could be player models, permanent weapons, cash, health or armor Etc. All items can be added to a config and can be given a custom function. Players can earn credits by exchanging DarkRP cash at an NPC, PayDays and more.
Why should I buy this script?
Well, this script improves the experience of your server for your players as it means that when donating they only have to make 1 purchase outside of the game and can then make many more purchases in game with credits, also makes players want to play on the server more as they can be given credits for just playing on the server, also it makes the server more unique and fun for the players as it gives them something to work for and it adds some flare to your server.
What can be bought with Credits?
Well, anything can be bought with credits as each item can be given its own custom function to run when the item is bought, this could mean that quite a lot can be done. But, what is there by default? There are armor and health items, DarkRP cash, player models, weapons, Permanent Weapons, ULX/ServerGuard user groups, and cars. But with a little bit of lua knowledge you can add way more, or if you don't want to do that, just create a support ticket and I will be sure to help you out!
How can Player's get Credits?
  • Custom commands (/addcredits, /setcredits)
  • Exchange DarkRP cash to credits at an NPC
  • For playing on the server
  • Using simple functions (player:AddCredits( amount ))
  • Through your donation system
In-game Commands!
  • "/addcredits (Player) (Amount)"
  • "/setcredits (Player) (Amount)"
Support
I provide support for the script through the discussions section and through support tickets, also if you add me on steam I will be happy to help!
[Hidden Content]
Thx you are a nicer !

Bluzer

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
29 Juin 2017
Merci , good script

Shazuro

Membre 🏅
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
31 Mars 2019
DESCRIPTION
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, it is a great improvement to your donation system. It allows for armor, health, playermodels, money and more to be bought in game.

What is this script?
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, these items could be player models, permanent weapons, cash, health or armor Etc. All items can be added to a config and can be given a custom function. Players can earn credits by exchanging DarkRP cash at an NPC, PayDays and more.
Well, this script improves the experience of your server for your players as it means that when donating they only have to make 1 purchase outside of the game and can then make many more purchases in game with credits, also makes players want to play on the server more as they can be given credits for just playing on the server, also it makes the server more unique and fun for the players as it gives them something to work for and it adds some flare to your server.
Well, anything can be bought with credits as each item can be given its own custom function to run when the item is bought, this could mean that quite a lot can be done. But, what is there by default? There are armor and health items, DarkRP cash, player models, weapons, Permanent Weapons, ULX/ServerGuard user groups, and cars. But with a little bit of lua knowledge you can add way more, or if you don't want to do that, just create a support ticket and I will be sure to help you out!
In-game Commands!
Support
I provide support for the script through the discussions section and through support tickets, also if you add me on steam I will be happy to help!
[Hidden Content]
merci bg tu gêre

dockets

Nouveau 🌱
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Juin 2019

OpsyRush

Nouveau 🌱
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Mai 2019

Lgdu5434

Donateur ❤
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
14 Novembre 2018

creeper

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
12 Août 2018

lekingkilleur

Membre 🏅
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Août 2018

Phillipe_ledur

Master 🏆
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
7 Avril 2019
On vera bien si ça marche ...

levys74450

Nouveau 🌱
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
18 Mai 2019
je vais pouvoir mettre mon vip

°Tsudy°

Master 🏆
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Novembre 2017
Super intéressant ! Cette addon donne une autre façon de jouer

ffffkk

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
30 Mai 2019

neklO

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
6 Mars 2018
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden Content]

Merci pour cette addon man

natopomme

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
29 Avril 2018
merci pour le partage

Mamadou segpa