Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
23 Mai 2018
Voir la pièce jointe 5833
Voir la pièce jointe 5834
DESCRIPTION
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, it is a great improvement to your donation system. It allows for armor, health, playermodels, money and more to be bought in game.

What is this script?
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, these items could be player models, permanent weapons, cash, health or armor Etc. All items can be added to a config and can be given a custom function. Players can earn credits by exchanging DarkRP cash at an NPC, PayDays and more.
Why should I buy this script?
Well, this script improves the experience of your server for your players as it means that when donating they only have to make 1 purchase outside of the game and can then make many more purchases in game with credits, also makes players want to play on the server more as they can be given credits for just playing on the server, also it makes the server more unique and fun for the players as it gives them something to work for and it adds some flare to your server.
What can be bought with Credits?
Well, anything can be bought with credits as each item can be given its own custom function to run when the item is bought, this could mean that quite a lot can be done. But, what is there by default? There are armor and health items, DarkRP cash, player models, weapons, Permanent Weapons, ULX/ServerGuard user groups, and cars. But with a little bit of lua knowledge you can add way more, or if you don't want to do that, just create a support ticket and I will be sure to help you out!
How can Player's get Credits?
  • Custom commands (/addcredits, /setcredits)
  • Exchange DarkRP cash to credits at an NPC
  • For playing on the server
  • Using simple functions (player:AddCredits( amount ))
  • Through your donation system
In-game Commands!
  • "/addcredits (Player) (Amount)"
  • "/setcredits (Player) (Amount)"
Support
I provide support for the script through the discussions section and through support tickets, also if you add me on steam I will be happy to help!
[Hidden Content]
Merci good script !

LibertyLeak

VeryLeak's Unique Member 👑
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Décembre 2015
Merci du partage. :)

imsofresh89

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
7 Octobre 2017
Thank youuuuu by the looks of it this is a lot better than T store! thank you!

MrTenders

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
11 Décembre 2019
Ah un bon moyen de rentabiliser mon serveur, merci pour ce leak ^^

zerkow

l'Accru 🥇
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Novembre 2019
interesent cette addons

AhShitEverygoAgin

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Novembre 2019
DESCRIPTION
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, it is a great improvement to your donation system. It allows for armor, health, playermodels, money and more to be bought in game.

What is this script?
This script is a credit store system which allows players to get credits and then spend those credits on items inside an NPC store, these items could be player models, permanent weapons, cash, health or armor Etc. All items can be added to a config and can be given a custom function. Players can earn credits by exchanging DarkRP cash at an NPC, PayDays and more.
Well, this script improves the experience of your server for your players as it means that when donating they only have to make 1 purchase outside of the game and can then make many more purchases in game with credits, also makes players want to play on the server more as they can be given credits for just playing on the server, also it makes the server more unique and fun for the players as it gives them something to work for and it adds some flare to your server.
Well, anything can be bought with credits as each item can be given its own custom function to run when the item is bought, this could mean that quite a lot can be done. But, what is there by default? There are armor and health items, DarkRP cash, player models, weapons, Permanent Weapons, ULX/ServerGuard user groups, and cars. But with a little bit of lua knowledge you can add way more, or if you don't want to do that, just create a support ticket and I will be sure to help you out!
In-game Commands!
Support
I provide support for the script through the discussions section and through support tickets, also if you add me on steam I will be happy to help!
[Hidden Content]
Merci pour l'addons Bg ^^

Guillaume79fr

Donateur ❤
Level 3

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Août 2017
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden Content]
Merci, très bon script

tamerlan011104

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Janvier 2020
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden Content]

Kzxed

Développeur Web Fullstack 🧠
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
2 972
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Avril 2018
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden Content]
Merci khey go faire payer des crédits mtn

AlexGMOD

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Décembre 2019
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden Content]
Enhancer Admin Physgun de Billy

CemPlace70

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
6 Juillet 2019
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden Content]
ùmerci

Diabolo 24

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
31 Décembre 2019
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[Hidden Content]
cool mzerci beaucoup

Karimm9

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
18 Février 2019

tarikgumus

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Novembre 2017
thanks bro i will searching for this addon

Gmod Leak

l'Accru 🥇
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
22 Août 2019
DESCRIPTION

What is this script?
In-game Commands!
Support
[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Haut Bas