• Salut Visiteur ! ✌
    Découvre nos partenaires officiels avec VeryLeak's. Des choix réfléchis, dignes de confiance pour tes avantages.

StoryFound | REFUNDER TEAM

StoryFound

Rejoindre le Canal ✨ ou Plus d'information 📃

Une question ? Rejoingnez nos différents canaux (Discord, Telegram, Revolt)

Nos Canaux Communautaires

Cet affichage peut se clôturer définitivement via la croix en haut à droite.

Vérifié SH Accessories (PrisonRP)

zugott

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Septembre 2021
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

• Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • Key binds to quickly navigate through the interface.
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
The script only works on DarkRP but can be made to work for other gamemodes. If you want to use it on TTT or something, just run PointShop or something.

Installing

1. Extract the sh_accessory_system folder into your server's addons folder.
  2. Open accessory_addons.lua. From there you can choose what Workshop add-on you'd like to enable; Enabling a Workshop add-on will make it, so clients download the content when joining. A list of supported add-ons by the script by default is provided in the file. Enabling a recommended add-on will automatically create the accessory objects to be added in the Shop.
  3. In accessory_config.lua, you can configure the add-on to your likings. One important option to modify is SH_ACC.NPCSpawns which decides where the Accessory Vendors should spawn!
If you want to create your own accessories, run the sh_accessories_editor command to get started!

If you want to give accessories from the server's console, you can use the sh_accessories_give <steamid> <accessory id> command - good for donation systems!

An in-depth PDF guide can be found here!

I want YOU to make a hat for me!

I can't create models but I can create the accessories if you provide me the models. Just make a support ticket.

I want a feature in particular!

If you want something sur mesure, drop a message somewhere, and I'll see what I can do

If you run DarkRP, check the Lounge F4 menu and Lounge Scoreboard!

Voir la pièce jointe 12657
Voir la pièce jointe 12658

GmodStore : https://gmodstore.com/market/view/sh-accessories-darkrp

Leak : [<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Snixly

VeryLeak's Unique Member 👑
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
11 Juillet 2017
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

• Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
The script only works on DarkRP but can be made to work for other gamemodes. If you want to use it on TTT or something, just run PointShop or something.

Installing

2. Open accessory_addons.lua. From there you can choose what Workshop add-on you'd like to enable; Enabling a Workshop add-on will make it, so clients download the content when joining. A list of supported add-ons by the script by default is provided in the file. Enabling a recommended add-on will automatically create the accessory objects to be added in the Shop.
  3. In accessory_config.lua, you can configure the add-on to your likings. One important option to modify is SH_ACC.NPCSpawns which decides where the Accessory Vendors should spawn!
If you want to create your own accessories, run the sh_accessories_editor command to get started!

If you want to give accessories from the server's console, you can use the sh_accessories_give <steamid> <accessory id> command - good for donation systems!

I can't create models but I can create the accessories if you provide me the models. Just make a support ticket.

If you want something sur mesure, drop a message somewhere, and I'll see what I can do

Smokeyy

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
10 Avril 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Vry cool i love this addon too much

MattGames30

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
5 Mai 2018
Merci beaucoup je recherchais cet addon !

Siracalan

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Juin 2018
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

GmodStore : https://Meeting Meeting Meeting Meeting Meeting Meeting five.fr/market/view/sh-accessories-darkrp

Leak : [Hidden content]
good

Bebous_House

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
28 Juillet 2021
gg super addons il est super

Channe

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
7 Février 2022
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Merci

GhostGemi

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
23 Juillet 2021
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

merci

Vordkris

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
10 Février 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Cool merci

Nouxi

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Août 2019
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

merci

VirtueVengeance

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
22 Mars 2022
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Leak : [Hidden content]
Thanks for leaking. This helps a lot in my DarkRP server.

ImNobody

Master 🏆

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
3 Mars 2018
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Merci l'ami je vais checker si tout fonctionne bien

Ghost36000

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Avril 2018
Merci pour le partage, cette addons est génial.

Keesm

Membre 🏅
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
6 Avril 2022
merci mec je te remerci pour mon serveur !

ThomLorbrokk

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Mars 2021
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

mercii

Sharenn

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
3 Novembre 2021
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Fl Ewbyz

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
16 Septembre 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

merci bg j'att sa

LucasMuler

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
5 Mai 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

Leak : [<b>Contenu masqué</b>]th

DadaRC

Donateur ❤
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
31 Juillet 2020
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

fgergergfrgreger

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Juillet 2022
SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Desc :

Features

Installing

thx

Haut Bas