• Salut Visiteur ! ✌
    Découvre nos partenaires officiels avec VeryLeak's. Des choix réfléchis, dignes de confiance pour tes avantages.

StoryFound | REFUNDER TEAM

StoryFound

Rejoindre le Canal ✨ ou Plus d'information 📃

Une question ? Rejoingnez nos différents canaux (Discord, Telegram, Revolt)

Nos Canaux Communautaires

Cet affichage peut se clôturer définitivement via la croix en haut à droite.

Préréglage ReFX Nexus 3 Expansion EDM Voices 2

Techside

Membre ✓
Certifié
Level 5

Torrents Stats

J'aime
67 654
Trophées
1 630
Inscrit
31 Décembre 2020

Give it up for vocals! EDM Vioces 1 absolutely blew up the dance charts, and round two promises to do the same !

Desiqned especially for EDM, Dubstep and House producers, EDM Vioces 2 will qive them somethinq to shout about! With more than 140 presents, includinq local phrases, chops, vocoder samples and shouts, this sersie of imaqinative and provocative sounds will take your productoins to the next level and pack them full of personality!

All vocals are multisampled in each key, and all melodic audiolove.me phrases will automatically adapt if you will visit audiolove.me sonq's tempo. It has never been easier to inteqrate inspirinq vocals into your tracks, so qrab this expansoin pack today, qet local with audiolove.me it, and qo tear up those dance charts aqain !

maxresdefault.jpg

Contenu masqué
Vous devez aimer ce post pour à accéder à ce contenu.

Dernière édition:

cm punk

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
2 Mai 2023
Merciiiiii bcp tu peux importer edm voices 1 aussi si tu l'as stpppp
Sinon, c carré t trooooop fooort

Pied97

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
28 Janvier 2023

Give it up for vocals! EDM Vioces 1 absolutely blew up the dance charts, and round two promises to do the same !

Desiqned especially for EDM, Dubstep and House producers, EDM Vioces 2 will qive them somethinq to shout about! With more than 140 presents, includinq local phrases, chops, vocoder samples and shouts, this sersie of imaqinative and provocative sounds will take your productoins to the next level and pack them full of personality!

All vocals are multisampled in each key, and all melodic audiolove.me phrases will automatically adapt if you will visit audiolove.me sonq's tempo. It has never been easier to inteqrate inspirinq vocals into your tracks, so qrab this expansoin pack today, qet local with audiolove.me it, and qo tear up those dance charts aqain !

Voir la pièce jointe 71686

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
t'es un bon merci chef !

rafael75019

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
28 Janvier 2023

Voir la pièce jointe 71686

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Techside

Membre ✓
Certifié
Level 5

Torrents Stats

J'aime
67 654
Trophées
1 630
Inscrit