Samples RARE Percussion - PercussionGodz Vol. 1 ( From Splice )

BigBoiPlayer003

Membre 🏅

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Janvier 2021
From the sonic depths of an ocean of cultures, PercussionGodz is a series of raw percussion instruments spanning the globe ready to bring a variety of color into your tracks. Played by a percussionist and sound designed by a producer to bring you a balanced and effective sound, This pack incorporates a family of instruments with both dry, raw recordings to produce yourself as well as wet produced loops/sounds to plug and play.

This pack and the PercussionGodz series is packed with hundreds of loops and one shots you can use in a variety of styles. Keep an eye out for this series percussion because with all of these packs you won't need another collection of world percussion drums & instruments!

Voir la pièce jointe 34187

PREVIEW: https://splice.com/sounds/rare-percussion/percussiongodz-vol-1

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

TELECHARGEMENT:[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

If you liked you this Drum-Kit, Check my resources for more like this one
& Leave me some Feedback to upload more in the future.
Thank you !
merci bg

Gantzbeats

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
26 Mars 2020
merci mon gars pour le pack

kaillus

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
23 Avril 2020
From the sonic depths of an ocean of cultures, PercussionGodz is a series of raw percussion instruments spanning the globe ready to bring a variety of color into your tracks. Played by a percussionist and sound designed by a producer to bring you a balanced and effective sound, This pack incorporates a family of instruments with both dry, raw recordings to produce yourself as well as wet produced loops/sounds to plug and play.

This pack and the PercussionGodz series is packed with hundreds of loops and one shots you can use in a variety of styles. Keep an eye out for this series percussion because with all of these packs you won't need another collection of world percussion drums & instruments!

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
merci mec

moxprod

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
21 Avril 2021
Cool merci pour le partage !

lilbdy

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
9 Avril 2019

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
lourd

Mmg944

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Février 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
bvvv

lecobu91100

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Juillet 2018
merci c'est quasi de ouf

Gorila

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
25 Avril 2020
thx for the drum kit i'll test it later

lakyteam

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
24 Juillet 2020
yes merci a tester man

wbeats

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Septembre 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
merci le frero

petcho97419

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
24 Août 2021

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
merci

Essam Peintre 2

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
13 Juin 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
Aa

Skenah

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Mai 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
mrc

ILYFSMRS

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
2 Août 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
Merci

Govy06

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Juin 2021

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !

AntiSocialRusher

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
4 Janvier 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
Thanks!

Marxlor

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Octobre 2020

155 Drums one shots
474 Loops
WAV

Thank you !
merci

JLLouis

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Juin 2022
incroyable fais voir ce pack pleoooo

Haut Bas