• Salut Visiteur ! ✌
    Découvre nos partenaires officiels avec VeryLeak's. Des choix réfléchis, dignes de confiance pour tes avantages.

StoryFound | REFUNDER TEAM

StoryFound

Rejoindre le Canal ✨ ou Plus d'information 📃

Une question ? Rejoingnez nos différents canaux (Discord, Telegram, Revolt)

Nos Canaux Communautaires

Cet affichage peut se clôturer définitivement via la croix en haut à droite.

Tutoriel Boxing Training Course, Complete Workout Set

Papillon73

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Mars 2022
Base de la boxe... en anglais...

Contenu masqué
Vous devez aimer ce post pour à accéder à ce contenu.

5U14stdnnW1LlE8CDEDIfFXa112Y6jy1.jpg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 11.3 GB | Duration: 9h 31m
Learn boxing from beginner to pro. Learn throw punch like pro boxer, get best body shape ever with raw boxing

What you'll learn
Fundamental of boxing, beginner to advanced
You can learn boxing with me, you don't need any experience
Get best body shape ever, burn extremely calories with boxing training
You can learn how to throw punch like pro
This training system has been designed for beginner to advanced
This boxing program has including all levels workouts and lessons
Progressive boxing training system brings you best result
Requirements
Notting special
Description
I'm a trainer in Istanbul/Turkey. I have trained thousands of students. I like to share my experiment on Udemy. I like to share this knowledge with people who interested in boxing. Many people can't go to the gym recently because of coronavirus. I designed this program you can do at home or anywhere else... All techniques can be practice in shadowboxing form which means is even you can workout without equipment. You can learn boxing with me. I explained every detail step by step. You don't need any experience. You can get a great body shape with boxing workouts.

My boxing/box Foundation course is the simplest and speediest approach to figure out how to box. Presently you can learn from years of genuine boxing/box experience without leaving your own house.

I will encourage you all you require to know in this simple-to-follow boxing/box essentials course. It will give you an unfair advantage in the ring, my course is the ideal method to begin. You'll figure out how to remain in your boxing/box position and how to move in your position. I'll take you through the essentials, and show you how to punch, hook, and slip. You'll learn many unique punches and a whole lot more! I'll show you precisely what you need to do, alongside mistakes not to do.

This course will take you directly simple, showing you all the aptitudes you require to be an incredible fighter. Every point is separated into scaled-down, simple to follow lumps of learning and practice. You'll have the opportunity to watch, tune in to, and follow me, as I take you through the core of boxing/box.

By following this course, you can be certain that your strategies are right on target, I'm 100% certain that I can assist you with improving as a fighter. We'll work through all the nuts and bolts together, guaranteeing you have each segment arranged, before we proceed onward.

This course is appropriate for individuals, all things considered, and wellness levels. By beginning with the fundamentals you'll expand on your insight and aptitudes, getting fitter, more organized, light-footed, and more grounded as you progress through the stages. What's more, that is only the start. I have a lot more for you after you've completed this core course.

I'm anticipating working with you, and I am consistently here for you if you have any inquiries or criticism about this program. I'd love to realize how you're jumping on, and your opinion on each segment. What's more, after you've finished this course, I'll actually be here for you. This is the beginning of our boxing/box venture together and trusts me, it will be brilliant. Let's Start!

What I will teach you; guarding, boxer's stance, how to throw punches, jab, cross, hook, uppercut, combinations, counter-attack, defense technique, slip a jab, roll under, parry a punch, block punches, shoulder roll, bob and weave, boxing drills,

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Learn the basics of boxing

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Beginner and Advanced Boxing Training

Boxing Simplified

Boxing skills and drills.

Boxing Tips and Techniques

how to box

Who this course is for
Who wants to learn boxing
Who wants body shape like boxer​

rayanmec

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
10 Février 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Voir la pièce jointe 51860

Learn boxing from beginner to pro. Learn throw punch like pro boxer, get best body shape ever with raw boxing

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description
I'm a trainer in Istanbul/Turkey. I have trained thousands of students. I like to share my experiment on Udemy. I like to share this knowledge with people who interested in boxing. Many people can't go to the gym recently because of coronavirus. I designed this program you can do at home or anywhere else... All techniques can be practice in shadowboxing form which means is even you can workout without equipment. You can learn boxing with me. I explained every detail step by step. You don't need any experience. You can get a great body shape with boxing workouts.

My boxing/box Foundation course is the simplest and speediest approach to figure out how to box. Presently you can learn from years of genuine boxing/box experience without leaving your own house.

I will encourage you all you require to know in this simple-to-follow boxing/box essentials course. It will give you an unfair advantage in the ring, my course is the ideal method to begin. You'll figure out how to remain in your boxing/box position and how to move in your position. I'll take you through the essentials, and show you how to punch, hook, and slip. You'll learn many unique punches and a whole lot more! I'll show you precisely what you need to do, alongside mistakes not to do.

This course will take you directly simple, showing you all the aptitudes you require to be an incredible fighter. Every point is separated into scaled-down, simple to follow lumps of learning and practice. You'll have the opportunity to watch, tune in to, and follow me, as I take you through the core of boxing/box.

By following this course, you can be certain that your strategies are right on target, I'm 100% certain that I can assist you with improving as a fighter. We'll work through all the nuts and bolts together, guaranteeing you have each segment arranged, before we proceed onward.

This course is appropriate for individuals, all things considered, and wellness levels. By beginning with the fundamentals you'll expand on your insight and aptitudes, getting fitter, more organized, light-footed, and more grounded as you progress through the stages. What's more, that is only the start. I have a lot more for you after you've completed this core course.

I'm anticipating working with you, and I am consistently here for you if you have any inquiries or criticism about this program. I'd love to realize how you're jumping on, and your opinion on each segment. What's more, after you've finished this course, I'll actually be here for you. This is the beginning of our boxing/box venture together and trusts me, it will be brilliant. Let's Start!

What I will teach you; guarding, boxer's stance, how to throw punches, jab, cross, hook, uppercut, combinations, counter-attack, defense technique, slip a jab, roll under, parry a punch, block punches, shoulder roll, bob and weave, boxing drills,

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
merci

Frankbado

Master 🏆
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
1 Mai 2018
Merci pour le partage,c'est cool

El Diablo 69

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
16 Février 2022

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
Merci

bilel_tkn

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
4 Janvier 2023

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
merci

AlbertotIK

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
12 Avril 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for

manniaaa

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Mars 2022

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for

sleiman

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
9 Janvier 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for

Bombe45

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
21 Novembre 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for

kaejin

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Décembre 2022

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

MP4 | Vidéo : h264, 1280x720 | Audio : AAC, 44,1 KHz
Langue : anglais | Taille : 11,3 Go | Durée : 9h 31m
Apprenez la boxe du débutant au pro. Apprenez à lancer des coups de poing comme un boxeur professionnel, obtenez la meilleure forme de corps avec la boxe brute

Ce que vous apprendrez
Fondamentaux de la boxe, débutant à avancé
Vous pouvez apprendre la boxe avec moi, vous n'avez besoin d'aucune expérience
Obtenez la meilleure forme de corps de tous les temps, brûlez extrêmement de calories avec l'entraînement de boxe
Vous pouvez apprendre à lancer un coup de poing comme un pro
Ce système de formation a été conçu pour les débutants à avancés
Ce programme de boxe comprend des séances d'entraînement et des leçons pour tous les niveaux
Le système d'entraînement de boxe progressif vous offre le meilleur résultat
Exigences
Pas spécial
Description
Je suis entraîneur à Istanbul/Turquie. J'ai formé des milliers d'étudiants. J'aime partager mon expérience sur Udemy. J'aime partager ces connaissances avec des gens qui s'intéressent à la boxe. Beaucoup de gens ne peuvent pas aller au gymnase récemment à cause du coronavirus. J'ai conçu ce programme que vous pouvez faire à la maison ou ailleurs... Toutes les techniques peuvent être pratiquées sous forme de shadowboxing, ce qui signifie que vous pouvez même vous entraîner sans équipement. Vous pouvez apprendre la boxe avec moi. J'ai expliqué chaque détail étape par étape. Vous n'avez besoin d'aucune expérience. Vous pouvez obtenir une belle silhouette avec des entraînements de boxe.

Mon cours de base de boxe / boxe est l'approche la plus simple et la plus rapide pour comprendre comment boxer. Actuellement, vous pouvez apprendre des années d'expérience authentique de boxe/boxe sans quitter votre propre maison.

Je vous encouragerai tout ce que vous devez savoir dans ce cours simple à suivre sur les bases de la boxe / boxe. Cela vous donnera un avantage injuste sur le ring, mon cours est la méthode idéale pour débuter. Vous comprendrez comment rester dans votre position de boxe/boxe et comment vous déplacer dans votre position. Je vais vous expliquer l'essentiel et vous montrer comment frapper, accrocher et glisser. Vous apprendrez de nombreux coups de poing uniques et bien plus encore ! Je vais vous montrer précisément ce que vous devez faire, ainsi que les erreurs à ne pas faire.

Ce cours vous amènera directement simple, vous montrant toutes les aptitudes dont vous avez besoin pour être un combattant incroyable. Chaque point est séparé en blocs d'apprentissage et de pratique réduits et simples à suivre. Vous aurez l'occasion de me regarder, de vous connecter et de me suivre pendant que je vous emmène au cœur de la boxe / boxe.

En suivant ce cours, vous pouvez être certain que vos stratégies sont ciblées, je suis certain à 100% que je peux vous aider à vous améliorer en tant que combattant. Nous travaillerons ensemble sur tous les écrous et boulons, en vous garantissant que chaque segment est arrangé, avant de continuer.

Ce cours est approprié pour les individus, tout bien considéré et les niveaux de bien-être. En commençant par les fondamentaux, vous développerez votre perspicacité et vos aptitudes, devenant plus en forme, plus organisé, plus léger et plus ancré au fur et à mesure que vous progresserez dans les étapes. De plus, ce n'est que le début. J'ai beaucoup plus pour vous après avoir terminé ce cours de base.

Je prévois de travailler avec vous, et je suis toujours là pour vous si vous avez des questions ou des critiques à propos de ce programme. J'adorerais savoir comment vous sautez dessus et votre opinion sur chaque segment. De plus, une fois que vous aurez terminé ce cours, je serai là pour vous. C'est le début de notre aventure boxe/boxe ensemble et croyez-moi, ce sera génial. Commençons!

Ce que je vais vous apprendre; gardiennage, position du boxeur, comment lancer des coups de poing, jab, croix, crochet, uppercut, combinaisons, contre-attaque, technique de défense, glisser un jab, rouler sous, parer un coup de poing, bloquer des coups de poing, roulement d'épaule, bob and weave, exercices de boxe ,

beaucoup plus

Boxe pour le fitness

Apprendre les bases de la boxe

Bases de l'autodéfense

Boxe pour l'autodéfense

Comment boxer efficacement

Entraînement de boxe débutant et avancé

Boxe simplifiée

Compétences et exercices de boxe.

Conseils et techniques de boxe

comment boxer

A qui s'adresse ce cours
Qui veut apprendre la boxe
Qui veut la forme du corps comme un boxeur​
mrci bg

SanchoPanza007

Membre 🏅
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
28 Avril 2023

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
Merci

ghostkiller0246890

l'Actif 🥉

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
27 Novembre 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for

tighit

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
8 Décembre 2020

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

Je prévois de travailler avec vous, et je suis toujours là pour vous si vous avez des questions ou des critiques à propos de ce programme. J'adorerais savoir comment vous sautez dessus et votre opinion sur chaque segment. De plus, une fois que vous aurez terminé ce cours, je serai là pour vous. C'est le début de notre aventure boxe/boxe ensemble et croyez-moi, ce sera génial. Commençons!

Ce que je vais vous apprendre; gardiennage, position du boxeur, comment lancer des coups de poing, jab, croix, crochet, uppercut, combinaisons, contre-attaque, technique de défense, glisser un jab, rouler sous, parer un coup de poing, bloquer des coups de poing, roulement d'épaule, bob and weave, exercices de boxe ,

beaucoup plus

Boxe pour le fitness

Apprendre les bases de la boxe

Bases de l'autodéfense

Boxe pour l'autodéfense

Comment boxer efficacement

Entraînement de boxe débutant et avancé

Boxe simplifiée

Compétences et exercices de boxe.

Conseils et techniques de boxe

comment boxer

A qui s'adresse ce cours
Qui veut apprendre la boxe
Qui veut la forme du corps comme un boxeur​
merci

ali12

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Janvier 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
Pour voir

ilanbgprogameur29

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
17 Décembre 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
ty

Dude_

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Décembre 2020

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
Thxx bro

StealMcandCheese

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
28 Janvier 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
merci

Nazadu57

l'Actif 🥉
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
15 Décembre 2021

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
Oué

VVesley

l'Accru 🥇
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
1 725
Trophées
Inscrit
27 Février 2023

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for
Pourquoi pas merci ! Si vous aimez bien les programmes de sport (muscu ) je vais bientôt en leak d'autre si jamais ca peut vous aider !

theconqueror

Membre 🏅
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
23 Avril 2023

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

What you'll learn
Requirements
Notting special
Description

much more

Boxing For Fitness

Self Defense Basics

Boxing For Self Defense

How To Box Effectively

Boxing Simplified

how to box

Who this course is for