• Salut Visiteur ! ✌
    Découvre nos partenaires officiels avec VeryLeak's. Des choix réfléchis, dignes de confiance pour tes avantages.

StoryFound | REFUNDER TEAM

StoryFound

Rejoindre le Canal ✨ ou Plus d'information 📃

Une question ? Rejoingnez nos différents canaux (Discord, Telegram, Revolt)

Nos Canaux Communautaires

Cet affichage peut se clôturer définitivement via la croix en haut à droite.

Samples Ardist 2020 Collection Drum Kit WAV-FANTASTiC

Techside

Membre ✓
Certifié
Level 5

Torrents Stats

J'aime
68 644
Trophées
1 630
Inscrit
31 Décembre 2020

This is the 2020 Collection, it may be a familiar name to those who have seen cookups and streams from Southside, PVLACE, CashMoneyAP, E-Trou, FrancisGotHeat, and many other producers within Internet Money and 808 Mafia. I sent it directly to them.

I made this kit in 2019 out of my own unreleased drums as well as drums from all of my kits at the time (Eros 2020 and everything that was released prior.) It was supposed to be a demo kit for sound design clients, If they liked it they'd commission me to either ghost design their public kits (stuff on splice mostly) and make them private drums that no one else would have. (As a side note I've ghost designed 3 kits that hit #1 on the splice top packs list.)

Funnily enough many clients used this kit more than anything and I guess it really just hits the perfect combination of variety and simplicity due to how it's organized.

jAwfX19.png

Contenu masqué
Vous devez aimer ce post pour à accéder à ce contenu.

Techside

Membre ✓
Certifié
Level 5

Torrents Stats

J'aime
68 644
Trophées
1 630
Inscrit
31 Décembre 2020
Le lien fonctionne très bien.

Capture.JPG

ywrld

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 3

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
19 Mai 2020

This is the 2020 Collection, it may be a familiar name to those who have seen cookups and streams from Southside, PVLACE, CashMoneyAP, E-Trou, FrancisGotHeat, and many other producers within Internet Money and 808 Mafia. I sent it directly to them.

I made this kit in 2019 out of my own unreleased drums as well as drums from all of my kits at the time (Eros 2020 and everything that was released prior.) It was supposed to be a demo kit for sound design clients, If they liked it they'd commission me to either ghost design their public kits (stuff on splice mostly) and make them private drums that no one else would have. (As a side note I've ghost designed 3 kits that hit #1 on the splice top packs list.)

Funnily enough many clients used this kit more than anything and I guess it really just hits the perfect combination of variety and simplicity due to how it's organized.

Voir la pièce jointe 45192

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
very nice you got it

Axel kmb

l'Accru 🥇
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Avril 2020

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
merci beaucoup ca faisait longtemps que je le cherchais

Gooze

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
20 Août 2020
m

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Inosa

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
24 Juin 2020

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
yepp

jey4real

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
27 Novembre 2020

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]

Haut Bas