Torrents Stats

J'aime
69 040
Trophées
1 630
Inscrit
31 Décembre 2020

Halcyon Vol.3 contains 101 sounds, with simplified preset categories:

39 General synth, 30 Bass, 13 Pads, 8 Effects, 6 Percussion & 5 Sequenced sounds

I wanted this third volume of Halcyon to be the most versatile yet. I've taken what I have learned since volume two, and pushed myself to explore new areas of synthesis and Serum's complete capabilities.

The addition of the the scream filter and sine-shaper to Serum allow Halcyon Vol.3 to be broader in scope than previous volumes. Distortion, when used carefully, can lead to rich and expressive sounds. The sine-shaper in particular, when combined with pre-filtering, yields an abundance of character. The 101 sounds here have been designed stand their ground in a busy mix, or provide a rich foundation in more minimal compositions.

AZSHalcyonVol.31000x1000_1024x1024.jpg

Contenu masqué
Vous devez aimer ce post pour à accéder à ce contenu.

tomareee

l'Accru 🥇
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
24 Février 2020

39 General synth, 30 Bass, 13 Pads, 8 Effects, 6 Percussion & 5 Sequenced sounds

I wanted this third volume of Halcyon to be the most versatile yet. I've taken what I have learned since volume two, and pushed myself to explore new areas of synthesis and Serum's complete capabilities.

The addition of the the scream filter and sine-shaper to Serum allow Halcyon Vol.3 to be broader in scope than previous volumes. Distortion, when used carefully, can lead to rich and expressive sounds. The sine-shaper in particular, when combined with pre-filtering, yields an abundance of character. The 101 sounds here have been designed stand their ground in a busy mix, or provide a rich foundation in more minimal compositions.

Voir la pièce jointe 43900

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
THX

manfred

l'Accru 🥇
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
9 Novembre 2019
Le fichier est expiré dommage

Detsu

l'Affirmé 🥈
Level 2

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
21 Juin 2020

[<b>Contenu masqué</b>]
cimer frero

a669977

l'Actif 🥉
Level 1

Torrents Stats

J'aime
Trophées
Inscrit
27 Juillet 2022

[Hidden content]
merci chef

Haut Bas